Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend in Haiku

I find myself writing posts that are more Larry King USA Today columns (completely random) than anything about my actual life, so I thought I'd just run through what I did this weekend to make you all extremely jealous.

In haiku, to make it more interesting (and much shorter)

Friday Night

A real date night out
Sushi fills tummy and soul
Spray tan? Are you sure?

Saturday Morning

5AM Photos
Chin up, stomach in, that's good
Jess hot, me not. Ugh.

Saturday Afternoon

Mow, weed, edge, spray, sweat
One eye watching my yard work
The other? The draft

Saturday Evening

Church meeting with Jess!
Why go mess with a good thing?
Sushi one more time

Sunday

Morning church? Us?! YES!
Best fiance ever? JESS!
Games! Dessert? Eat LESS!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I applaud your haiku-ing. Well done.